Lately…I’ve been busy. I have this crazy urge to write and blog and share my life, but at the same time, I picture these wonderfully photographed recipes and life events for blog posts, and I have no time for that. That being sad, I started this blog over a year ago and I have posted in it exactly 15 times. Depressing. I recently started using HabitList though, and one of my goals is to write one blog post a week! So, what’s been going on since April…
- Our “puppy” is huge. Summit is 10 months old and weighs 110 pounds!
- I spent the summer working as a 1:1 aide for a little guy with autism, and then started at a new school in September. I really like my new school so far, even though my commute and hours are longer.
- When we weren’t working, we spent the summer jet skiing and playing out on the boat, having campfires, enjoying nights out at trivia and
- I’ve been cooking a TON – I even rendered my own lard from pig fat!
- I finished my spring classes (4), took summer classes (2) and am almost done with my fall classes (2). Only 2 more classes & a practicum left – so exciting!
- My husband got orders for April to his new aircraft carrier.
And probably countless other things. There’s too much to document between then & now to bother using photos in this post, really, but I promise I’ll be back soon, with something more exciting to share or a delicious recipe!