Happy almost New Year! I never really do resolutions, but this year, a friend of mine had posted a list of 30 restaurants/food experiences she wanted to try before turning 30. That led me brainstorm my own list of things I’d like to accomplish before I turn 26 on June 25. So, I have slightly less than 6 months to check off everything on my list, which is pretty exciting!
1. Practice yoga weekly.
2. Travel to 4 countries.
3. Make bagels from scratch.
4. Schedule a professional photography session.
5. Donate old clothes, time, and money.
6. Go wine tasting.
7. Take a Ben & Jerry’s factory tour.
8. Get a massage.
9. Order canvas print of Squam Lake from our wedding photos.
10. Take Mom, Dad, and Mimi out to dinner.
11. Visit the Veteran’s home with Darren.
12. Host a dinner party.
13. Send 10 letters/cards by mail.
14. Make corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick’s Day.
15. Plan a 6 month anniversary surprise.
16. Go to a concert/show.
17. Make a craft.
18. Visit Hilary in Providence.
19. Go on a cupcake date.
20. Try homemade laundry detergent.
21. Make whoopie pies.
22. Complete a 30 day photography challenge.
23. Go to the Sandwich Creamery.
24. Have a technology free day.
25. Go for more walks and hikes with my husband.
26. Super secret surprise goal.